Acuity Brands again brings new products and industry experts to the LIGHTFAIR® International annual lighting trade show and conference in Philadelphia, PA, May 17-19. The Acuity Brands 2011 theme: “Expanding the Boundaries of Lighting.”
Exhibited will be the company’s comprehensive portfolio of LED luminaires and intelligent control systems in booth #1801, integrated prismatic daylighting solutions in the Sunoptics booth #3229, and aspects of a new collaboration with Neonlite in the Megaman-US booth #2726.
Expert presentations also are scheduled for LightFair; here’s who’s scheduled and what they’ll talk about.
- May 16, 9 a.m.: Richard Heinisch on energy standards.
- May 17, 2 p.m.: Peter Ngai and Jeannine Fisher on OLED lighting.
- May 17, 4:30 p.m.: Bill Ballweg on the transition to indoor LED lighting.
- May 19, 8:30 a.m.: Cheryl English on lighting regulations and energy codes.
- May 19, 8:30 a.m.: David DiLaura on modern lighting software.