Acuity Brands has expanded the Lithonia Lighting VTLED indoor ambient lighting series with new 100+ lumens per watt (LPW) luminaire. The 100+ LPW luminaire is a new standard offering for VTLED 2’ x 4’ and 1’ x 4’ configurations.
In addition to the new 100+ LPW luminaire, new optional features are available for the Lithonia Lighting VTLED series including:
- 2.5 McAdams ellipses to assure no visible color variation between fixture
- L80 performance for up to 50,000 hours
- an expanded range of lumen packages for 2’ x 4’ configurations, including 2600, 4000, 4800 and 7200 lumens
- a wider range of color temperatures, including 3500K, 4000K and 5000K
- emergency lighting battery packs featuring 1400 lumens installed for egress lighting
- bi-level dimming for renovation of existing fluorescent applications with two ballasts and two circuits
The 2.5 McAdams ellipses and the L80 performance features are also new options for the RTLED luminaire.
“Our continuous goal is to exceed the expectations of the marketplace with the best LED luminaires,” said William A. Ballweg, Product Development Manager, Lithonia Lighting Commercial Indoor Products. “We are constantly pushing the market forward with innovative options that deliver better performance, offer more choices and assure a greater range of price points.
“Currently, our customers are seeing many renovation opportunities for indoor ambient LED lighting,” said Ballweg. “And these renovation applications can present a wide range of conditions that require options in lumens, emergency lighting and controls. We’re not just thinking about these things, we are delivering solutions.”