A number of Acuity Brands experts will be featured speakers at Lightfair International 2012 in Las Vegas May 7 – 9. Speakers span Acuity Brands Lighting, Sunoptics, and Lithonia Lighting, and will speak on a variety of topics including photometry, daylighting, solid-state lighting, retrofitting, lighting regulations and codes.
“Having experts share their insight with such a vast audience of lighting professionals is a key component to helping the industry advance,” said Neil Egan, Director, Communications, with Acuity Brands Lighting. “Brilliant ideas come from people working together and sharing knowledge, and Acuity Brands is excited to enlighten Lightfair attendees with our expertise and learn from attendees.”
Featured Acuity Brands experts include:
Monday, May 7
- Photometry: Greg Subisak, Director of Training for Center of Light & Space – Granville, Acuity Brands Lighting
Tuesday, May 8
- Daylighting Design Solutions for High Performance Building Results: Grant Gable, Vice President, Value Stream Leader, Sunoptics
Thursday, May 9
- A Guided Tour of SSL Area Light Sources: Jeannine Fisher, Director, Lighting Design and Application, Acuity Brands Lighting, with Min-Hao Michael Lu, Director, OLED Technology at Acuity Brands Lighting
- Lighting Retrofits: A Better Option Now Than Ever Before: Kurt Vogel, Director, Value Stream Leader at Lithonia Lighting
- Lighting Regulations & Codes: Cheryl English, Vice President, Marketing & Industry Development, Acuity Brands Lighting
Acuity Brands is also exhibiting at Lightfair Booth #4108 and will showcase numerous new products and technologies. Stop by and see us!