Acuity Brands receives prestigious 2013 Technology Brand Leader designation and wins six LED lighting product honors from Architectural SSL Product Innovation Awards.
Acuity Brands has been distinguished as the Technology Brand Leader in the LED luminaire market by the third annual Architectural SSL magazine Production Innovation Awards (PIA). In addition, Acuity Brands received Product Innovation Awards for six of its indoor and outdoor LED lighting products introduced this past year, further emphasizing the Company’s market leadership in product innovation.
“Acuity Brands has won a Market Leadership Technology Brand Leader award for its outstanding efforts in bringing a variety of quality solid-state lighting (SSL) fixtures, including OLED products, to market,” said Jim Crockett, Editor-in-Chief, Architectural SSL. “Additionally, Acuity Brands has six products that won individual Product Innovation Awards. These products are considered some of the best LED and solid-state luminaires on the market.”
The awards represent a peer-recognized selection of quality LED products.
The innovative and significant new Acuity Brands products selected as PIA winners include:
- Peerless® Origami™ LED luminaire: Inspired by modern architecture, fashion and design, Origami LED luminaires are ideal for illuminating interior spaces where uniquely designed energy-saving fixtures are desired.
- Lithonia Lighting® I-BEAM® LED luminaire: Ideal for high bay applications such as manufacturing, warehousing and other large indoor spaces, I-BEAM LED high bays provide an energy-savings payback in as little as two years.
- Lithonia Lighting® FEM LED luminaire: Available as a surface-mounted or suspended linear fluorescent luminaire, the energy-efficient FEM LED is suitable for wet, damp and/or cold locations such as parking garages, industrial facilities, retail malls, multi-purpose centers, garden centers, and airports.
- Holophane® Petrolux® LED series: Designed for harsh environments, Petrolux LED luminaires combine a robust sealed housing with state-of-the-art LED engine and prismatic polycarbonate optics to boost visibility and maximize spacing.
- Holophane® Sign-Vue® LED luminaire: Used for illuminating billboard and DOT signage, Sign-Vue LED luminaires feature an innovative optical design with superior uniformity and color rendering to increase message visibility.
- Holophane® HMAO LED high mast luminaire: HMAO LED luminaires feature multiple lumen packages to maximize energy savings and deliver up to 100,000 hours of maintenance-free operation in large area and roadway applications such as airports, rail yards, sea terminals, industrial facilities, DOT interchanges and correctional facilities.
Additionally, Peerless Lighting won a Market Leadership award for Outstanding Media Campaign, which is a comprehensive award for advertising, email marketing, web design and product literature, including catalogs.
For more information about Acuity Brands, please visit www.acuitybrands.com.