The Illuminating Engineering Society (IES) 2012 Progress Report features 12 lighting solutions from the Acuity Brands LED lighting and OLED lighting portfolio. The IES Progress Report documents significant worldwide developments and achievements in the lighting industry, including new products, applications and design tools.
The innovative Acuity Brands products selected by IES include a variety of indoor and outdoor lighting solutions spanning commercial and industrial applications:
- HLH LED High Bay, Holophane®
- SHIVER™ Refrigeration/Display, Lithonia Lighting®
- I-BEAM® LED High Bay, Lithonia Lighting
- Z Series LED Striplights, Lithonia Lighting
- D-Series Area Size 1 and 2 LED luminaires, Lithonia Lighting
- D-Series Parking Garage LED luminaire, Lithonia Lighting
- Incito™ LED downlight, Gotham®
- VTLR LED Relight retrofit assembly, Lithonia Lighting
- Peerless Mino LED Luminaires, Peerless®
- Trilia™ OLED luminaire, Winona® Lighting
- Canvis™ OLED luminaire, Winona Lighting
“It is an honor for so many of our lighting solutions to be accepted into the IES Progress Report, signifying an advanced level of innovation,” said Rick Earlywine, Acuity Brands Lighting Senior Vice President, Innovation & Technology. “The IES Progress Report is further industry validation that Acuity Brands is at the forefront of the digital transformation. We are leading the charge and creating the change, innovating and harnessing lighting technologies to create some of the most desired products in the world.”
For more information about the 2012 IES Progress Report, please visit www.ies.org.